The Ribtect Chest Protector to help further protect the young drivers of our sport. After hearing about some injuries due to impact to the chest area, we decided to go to the drawing boards. We have developed a protector using two layers of vacuum formed polypropylene plastic and sewn together with a Cordura liner. This product has been tested extensively by the SFI at the Delphi facility. With the results of the testing, we are confident that this product will reduce the level of injury in the sport of kart racing.
This product is a "stand alone" chest protector - it can be worn by itself or with any brand of rib protector. The chest protector will go on first, then the vest, then the driving suit.
RIBTECT CHEST PROTECTOR FEATURES
- SFI approved Spec 20.1
- Designed for maximum protection with comfort
- Lightweight - non bulky
- Two layers of vacuum formed polypropylene plastic
- Sewn together with a Cordura liner
- Protectors come with a variety of Ribtect decals
- Patents Pending
- Kid's size - SM2 (ages 10-14)